Efficiency Loan Program
The Co-op Energy Efficiency Program is a loan program that helps our members finance energy efficiency improvements such as heating and cooling systems, insulation, sealing, ventilation, water heating and windows and doors. Through an agreement with Regions Bank, our members can take advantage of low interest loans to finance these improvements. To learn more, see the information below or contact Rick Norris at 251-246-9081 or email@example.com .
This program is available to members of CWEMC who:
- Receive electric service from CWEMC
- Are in good standing with CWEMC
- Are approved by Regions Bank
The program is offered to owners of existing homes, including manufactured homes.
- Heat pump purchase and installation
- Heat pump tune-up
- Duct repair or replacement
- Attic, floor, perimeter or exterior wall insulation (foam or cellulose only)
- Air sealing
- Heat pump water heater purchase and installation
- Water heater blanket and pipe insulation
- Attic ventilation
- Insulated doors
- Energy-efficient windows
- Window tinting
- Programmable thermostats
- Mobile home skirting
All installations and improvements must be performed by a licensed contractor.
To begin the process, contact Rick Norris at (251) 246-9081 ext. 128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.