Transfer/Disconnect Service

Transfer Service

To transfer electric service a member must request a name change and submit a $5.00 name change fee. The member must bring the current meter number and meter reading of the meters in which they will be using.

Disconnect Service

To disconect electric service a member must call and request a disconnection. There is no charge for this service. However, the customer will be responsible for the final bill and any credits or previous membership fees will be applied to that bill. If there is a credit the customer will be refunded this amount.